Cook time: 4-
Total Maximum time:
You can use any cut of roast that you prefer. I love to serve it with steamed rice or mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. Last time I made it my roast was still quite frozen when I put it in. I was worried, but it still came out great!
- 4-5 lb Beef Roast
- 2 10.5 ounce cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 pkt Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1½ Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash of garlic powder (about ⅛ tsp)
- Small squirt of ketchup (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste (I use about ¼ tsp salt and ⅛ tsp pepper)
- Put everything into the crock pot or if cooking in the oven you need a roasting pan that has an air tight lid.
- (I usually mix all the sauce ingredients and then put the roast in it and spoon some of the sauce onto the top of the roast.)
- Make sure crock pot lid or roaster lid fits air tight. If it doesn’t put a layer of tinfoil tightly over top and then put lid on.
- Set crock pot to low or oven to 250 degrees and cook for at least 8 hours and no more then 10 hours. Or high for 4-5 hours.