Confused about getting your Motorcycle Learner's license?
SGI's website has all the information you need. BUT just in case your still confused, here's the short version.
1. Complete your Motorcycle written exam with SGI
2. Take the Gearing Up program we offer OR complete the Basic Abilities Road Test (BART) with SGI
3. You then have your learner's license
Graduated program means: You get your learner's license then you road test with SGI approximately a year later. You then go thru the Novice 1 and 2 stages for a total of 3 years. At this point depending on your driving record you have graduated the program and hold your full Motorcycle license.
To do the Gearing Up course or Not??
Lots of people debate this but there are lots of reasons to take the course. It is definitely the best option.
1. You do NOT have an insurance surcharge of $500 each year until you get your full endorsement if you take the course. ($1500 total)
2. You have less restrictions on your license if you take the course.
3. If you complete your Graduated program without any driving infractions/at-fault collisions you are eligible for a $450 rebate from SGI (that's the course fee....so the course is essentially FREE if you maintain good/safe driving practices)
Call today for more information of check it out on SGI's website! 306-931-7638
Maximum Training is celebrating 15 years of business as of April 4th. Established in 2001 Maximum Training wants to thank YOU OUR customers, who have allowed US, the owners and staff, to find fulfilling careers that allow us to make a difference in your life and ours. You, the customers have enriched our lives and provided our company with incredible success stories.
From our Truck Driver Training to our Motorcycle Training, I personally, on behalf of my family and staff, SINCERELY and HUMBLY want to thank YOU our customers, friends, and business community for your patronage. Looking forward to many many more years of success because of you.
We're officially entering into our busy season. February through spring each year our courses start booking up in advance. In both Regina and Saskatoon we're booking 3-4 weeks in advance right now. So if you're looking into registering for a course we recommend that you call and register sooner than later. Once we're fully into spring and heading into summer it doesn't generally slow down around here either so booking in advance and being prepared for your course is essential!
If you're looking at taking one of our courses (5G, 3A 1A) please follow the below steps.
1. Call our office and register for your course. In Saskatoon call 306-931-7638 and in Regina call 306-545-9904.
2. Book a medical with your family doctor or Healthserv (an SGI medical is required to write for your learner's license)
3. Pick up study material from SGI or our home office in Saskatoon and start studying! There's information you need to know to successfully write for your learner's and having your learner's complete before training, though not mandatory, is highly recommended.
4. Write your learner's exams with SGI.
5. Start your course!
We are SGI certified and work hand in hand with SGI to provide our students with the training they need to be safe, confident and successful. Doing your part and being prepared really helps make your training smooth and less stressful. So now that you know the steps and you know we're getting into busy season, what are you waiting for? Call TODAY! Take the first step towards changing your career and being on the path you want to be on. Whether you're 18 or 60, we are HAPPY to have you here with us and pride ourselves on providing you with the training course you need. After all, our product is YOU!
With the 2015 year coming to a close and looking into 2016 we wanted to extend a special offer to any students looking to do their 1A training in the next couple months. Our course pricing will be changing as of January 2016 so we are offering to ANY student who registers and pays for their course in full before the end of day December 31st the opportunity to pay the 2015 rates for any course taken in January 2016! Pay and register in 2015, train in January 2016 and save by paying the 2015 training rates! Phone the office to register or inquire further.