Confused about getting your Motorcycle Learner's license?
SGI's website has all the information you need. BUT just in case your still confused, here's the short version.
1. Complete your Motorcycle written exam with SGI
2. Take the Gearing Up program we offer OR complete the Basic Abilities Road Test (BART) with SGI
3. You then have your learner's license
Graduated program means: You get your learner's license then you road test with SGI approximately a year later. You then go thru the Novice 1 and 2 stages for a total of 3 years. At this point depending on your driving record you have graduated the program and hold your full Motorcycle license.
To do the Gearing Up course or Not??
Lots of people debate this but there are lots of reasons to take the course. It is definitely the best option.
1. You do NOT have an insurance surcharge of $500 each year until you get your full endorsement if you take the course. ($1500 total)
2. You have less restrictions on your license if you take the course.
3. If you complete your Graduated program without any driving infractions/at-fault collisions you are eligible for a $450 rebate from SGI
Maximum Training is celebrating 15 years of business as of April 4th. Established in 2001 Maximum Training wants to thank YOU OUR customers, who have allowed US, the owners and staff, to find fulfilling careers that allow us to make a difference in your life and ours. You, the customers have enriched our lives and provided our company with incredible success stories.
From our Truck Driver Training to our Motorcycle Training, I personally, on behalf of my family and staff, SINCERELY and HUMBLY want to thank YOU our customers, friends, and business community for your patronage. Looking forward to many many more years of success because of you.